From the bartering system used thousands of years ago to cash and coins, and now credit cards and cryptocurrency, the way we buy and sell things has changed drastically. Today, cryptocurrency is the new way people are storing their wealth. While cash and debit cards are more popular, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin are becoming more prevalent. Merchants are catching on and are now accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment.
So, what do you do if you have some cash stored in your digital wallet? Spend it! If you’re wondering where you can use your cryptocurrency, whether Ripple or Ethereum, take a look at our list of things you can buy with cryptocurrency.
Cars and motor vehicles are expensive assets, but if you have some cryptocurrency lying around, you’re in luck. Cryptocurrency predictions for 2020 have Bitcoin valued at over $20,000, which can help you pay for the bulk of your car if you only have one. Here are some worthy cars you can spend your cryptocurrency on at the Bitcars website:
- Tesla: Elon Musk is at the forefront of innovative technology, so it’s no wonder he accepts cryptocurrency to buy one of his futuristic, energy-efficient Tesla
- Rolls-Royce: These flashy and iconic cars are known for their luxuriousness. If you have a wad of cryptocurrency saved up, consider purchasing one of these legendary rides.
- Ferrari: If you have a need for speed, Ferrari will happily accept your cryptocurrency as a form of payment.
- Volkswagen: Luxurious yet more affordable, VW is a great option if you want to buy a new car at a more reasonable price.
Home Appliances and Furniture
A home is your single greatest asset, and all of the items you fill your home with add to your overall equity. Before we go into the home appliances and furniture you can buy, it’s worth noting that you can even buy a home with cryptocurrency at Bitcoin Real Estate. Unfortunately, many mortgages, whether a bank statement mortgage or a conventional mortgage, only accept U.S. dollars as a form of payment. If you’d like to buy a house in full without worrying about interest or monthly payments, cryptocurrency is the way to go.
Now that you have your home, take a look at some items you can buy to fill it:
- Bedroom furniture: Whether you’re looking for a mattress, headboard, pillows, or sheets, you can use your cryptocurrency to fully furnish your sleeping sanctuary.
- Living room furniture: From couches to bookshelves and chars to tables, many home furnishing stores are now accepting cryptocurrency.
- Home appliances: Appliances can be expensive, such as refrigerators, televisions, and washing machines. If you have Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies at your disposal, use it to fund these pricey items.
Because cryptocurrency is available online, it’s only fair that major electronics retailers accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their electronic devices and accessories. Take a look at how you can bring your home into the digital age with cryptocurrency:
- Computers, laptops, and tablets: Nowadays, almost every home as some sort of computing system in their home. Whether you’re looking for a new work laptop or a tablet for the kids to play their games, use cryptocurrency to buy it.
- Drones: Looking for a fun toy that can also take amazing pictures and videos from above? Buy a drone with your Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
- Solar panel: If you’re looking to make your home greener and save more money, purchase solar panels with your cryptocurrency to power your home.
Food and Drink
Whether that late night hunger is keeping you up or you’re hosting a party at your home, you can use your cryptocurrency to buy your favorite food and beverages. Here’s what you can buy with cryptocurrencies:
- Subway: If you happen to live in the Keystone State, take a trip to Allentown, PA. That Subway is the only Subway in the U.S. that accepts Bitcoin if you want that $5 footlong.
- Coffee: Need a cup of Joe to get your day started? You can buy coffee with your Bitcoin to give you that jolt of energy you need.
- Pastries: Nothing beats a tasty pastry or some fluffy bread as a breakfast item. Use your cryptocurrency ay Smart Crypto Cafe to buy any of your morning breakfast essentials.
The Bottom Line
There are many places that are accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment, and the items listed merely scratch the surface. With a little research on the web, you might find that some of your favorite items, stores, and restaurants will take your digital currency at checkout.
Source From : Coindoo News