Today, we will be taking into account the historical prices, developments, and market opinions regarding Stellar Lumens, so that we can project an XLM price prediction for December 2019.
The Stellar concept was created in 2014 by Jed McCaleb, a former Ripple Labs employee and Mt. Gox co-founder.
The blockchain platform is based on an open-source, decentralized protocol that facilitates the exchange between digital currency and fiat currency through the XLM coin.
In 2017, Stellar announced its partnership with IBM and KlickEx to launch cross-border transactions for the South Pacific region. Over the years, Stellar has managed to survive and still be relevant today on the crypto market, currently occupying 11th position according to a market cap of $1,058,546,737.
Stellar Lumens (XLM) Price Prediction: Analysis
At the beginning of November, XLM appeared that it was regaining some of its value, soaring up to $0.08, but then gradually declined to $0.0059 towards the end of November.
XLM opened December with a trading price of $0.059751. The coin fluctuated mildly, with a small tendency of declining, trading within $0.055-$0.056 support levels by the end of the first week of the month.
On December 9th, the coin reached and closed the day at $0.0054, opening the following day at the same value. XLM closed that day at a new 7-day low of $0.053607.
Today, December 13th, it is currently trading at $0.052783.
Stellar’s downtrend is noticeable when you look at the 10-day movement of XLM against USD. The coin’s current downtrend is because of its failure to reach the $0.056 resistance area.
By looking at the hourly movement of XLM to USD, the coin is going through a recurrent downswing after reaching a temporary zone at $0.0582. The downtrend was noticeable from the start of December.
The current pivot, resistance, and support levels calculated by WalletInvestor are:
- Resistance Level (R3): 0.0563
- Resistance Level (R2): 0.0555
- Resistance Level (R1): 0.0546
- Pivot Point: 0.0539
- Support Level (S1): 0.0529
- Support Level (S2): 0.0522
- Support Level (S3): 0.0512
The founder of Stellar revealed that the project will be collaborating with 30 banks and projects, such as Mobius, Hashcash, and SatoshiPay. Stellar already has several high-profile partners from various industries, aiming to rival Ripple’s list. But while Ripple focuses mostly on bank partnerships, Stellar is geared more to payment and individual use.
Stellar Lumens Price Prediction: Market Opinion for December 2019
As many sites have made their own XLM price prediction for December 2019, we decided to include some of them in our list.
WalletInvestor made predictions for the next days of December, along with the max and min price of each respective day:
|Date||Price||Min Price||Max Price|
|12/13/2019|| 0.0515|| 0.0481|| 0.0554|
|12/14/2019|| 0.0513|| 0.0475|| 0.0550|
|12/15/2019|| 0.05097|| 0.0474|| 0.0544|
|12/16/2019|| 0.0495|| 0.0457|| 0.0534|
|12/17/2019|| 0.0491|| 0.0455|| 0.0527|
|12/18/2019|| 0.0489|| 0.0451|| 0.0526|
|12/19/2019|| 0.0469|| 0.0435|| 0.05045|
|12/20/2019|| 0.0457|| 0.0421|| 0.0493|
|12/21/2019|| 0.0455|| 0.0422|| 0.0490|
MegaCryptoPrice’s XLM price prediction is very optimistic, expecting the coin to reach $5.10 by the end of 2019.
According to TradingBeasts, Stellar will have a trading price of $0.06 this year and will remain steady up until 2021.
Digitalcoinprice projected that XLM will reach a price of $0.08942102 in December, which signifies an increase of 64.16 %.
Coinpredictor estimated that on December 31st, XLM will be trading at $0.059153.
Logforecast estimated that the coin will start the month at 0.057 Dollars. The site predicted that the maximum price XLM could reach this month would be around $0.058, while the minimum price would be situated near $0.046. The month’s average price was projected at $0.053. Longforecast’s Stellar price prediction at the end of the month was for $0.051, change for December -10.5%.
30rates forecasted that on December 31, XLM will have a minimum price of $0.047, a maximum of $0.055, and will close the day at $0.051. Here are the rest of the forecasts for the rest of December:
- December, 13: minimum price $0.047, maximum $0.055, and at the end of the day price 0.051;
- December, 16: minimum price $0.048, maximum $0.056, and at the end of the day price 0.052;
- December, 17: minimum price $0.048, maximum $0.056, and at the end of the day price 0.052;
- December, 18: minimum price $0.048, maximum $0.056, and at the end of the day price 0.052;
- December, 19: minimum price $0.049, maximum $0.057, and at the end of the day price 0.053;
- December, 20: minimum price $0.049, maximum $0.057, and at the end of the day price 0.053;
- December, 23: minimum price $0.048, maximum $0.056, and at the end of the day price 0.052;
- December, 24: minimum price $0.047, maximum $0.055, and at the end of the day price 0.051;
- December, 25: minimum price $0.047, maximum $0.055, and at the end of the day price 0.051;
- December, 26: minimum price $0.046, maximum $0.052, and at the end of the day price 0.049;
- December, 27: minimum price $0.047, maximum $0.054, and at the end of the day price 0.050;
- December, 30: minimum price $0.047, maximum $0.054, and at the end of the day price 0.050.
Coinswitch projected that by the end of 2019, the XLM price may reach $0.664.
Stellar Lumens Price Prediction: Verdict
Looking at the historical price movements of Stellar and the current market sentiment, the best-case scenario for this December would be that the coin maintains itself around the current values.
We hope the information we have provided will be of help to you when you create your own XLM price prediction.
Featured image: cryptodawn.com
Source From : Coindoo News